Is it some kind of joke, or can you still lose 5 kg in a week? Yes, it is actually possible! If you look at the question wisely.
If you are looking for an effective way to lose 5 pounds a week, you have come to the right place, as this guide will show you how to do it without harming your health.
Every time something like that is talked about, people usually come up with all sorts of fasting and fast diets.
Be that as it may, there are situations where it is imperative to get rid of a couple of extra pounds very quickly.
Whether it’s a wedding, graduation or other special occasion, losing a few pounds a week will definitely make you feel better with your favorite dress.
This article was created specifically for women and girls who want to reduce their volume in a short period of time. Although the slimming techniques and methods described here are quite universal and suitable for both sexes.
To lose that weight fast, you will need to make significant adjustments to your diet and daily routine.
You will need to follow a diet that has the right amount of calories but at the same time provides your body with all the nutrients it needs to function properly.
For example, you may need to eliminate sugar from your diet, which means you will have to skip snacks between meals to lose weight.
Is it really possible to lose 5 kg a week?
Before we go straight to the lesson, let’s find out one thing that is constantly overlooked in various health blogs and therefore causes misunderstandings among readers. Losing weight by 5 pounds in just a week is real, but losing weight is not just due to body fat. This is why you need to create a calorie deficit and increase your calorie intake to burn excess fat.
Losing 5 pounds of exclusive fat a week without compromising your health is really impossible.
But don’t worry because there is still a way to lose weight and at the same time look slim and fit.
Of course, this is mostly achieved by reducing the percentage of fat, but keep in mind that excess weight can be lost by removing excess water from the body. How does this happen?
Diets to lose weight and volume will definitely reduce the amount of insulin in your blood and force your body to get rid of water-trapping carbohydrates.
As insulin levels fall, water will no longer be retained in the body and the kidneys will be forced to get rid of excess sodium.
Now that we’ve figured that out, let’s finally move on to the guide on how you can lose 5 pounds a week at home.
Eat less carbs and more protein
By switching to a low-carb diet for a week, you can easily lose weight and improve the appearance of your body’s muscles.
Studies show that a low carb diet is incredibly effective in losing weight. Any, even short-term, reduction in carbohydrate intake leads to dehydration and the removal of excess water.
That’s why people who choose to follow a low-carb diet usually climb the scales the next morning to see the difference.
And when you eat mostly protein foods, you reduce your appetite because they feel fuller for longer and speed up your metabolism.
A diet that will help you achieve your desired goal
Everyone has their own preferences for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so below are a variety of options to choose from that suit you.
Option 1 - egg sandwich on a loaf of cereal
1 slice of sprouted grain bread + 1 boiled egg + 2 slices of tomato
Option 2 - Oatmeal
1 cup oat bran + 1 cup without sweetened almond milk + 1/4 cup blueberries
Option 3 - Vegetable Super Cocktail (Recommended)
Cut one medium beet into pieces and send to a blender along with four carrots and ice cubes. You can also squeeze half a lemon for flavor.
Option 1 - Chicken with vegetables
60 grams skinless fried chicken, diced + 1 slice avocado + 1 bowl salad and tomato
Option 2 - Tuna tortillas
60 grams of tuna + 3 large kale leaves + a little olive oil + 1/2 chopped onion + gluten-free whole wheat tortilla
Option 3 - Spinach salad (recommended)
Take spinach, carrots, kale and zucchini. Cut into slices and make a vegetable salad.
Option 1 - Chicken salad
85 grams boneless chicken + 2 cups broccoli + 1 tablespoon olive oil + 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
Option 2 - lemon paste with asparagus and salmon
1/2 cup cooked brown rice + 60 grams grilled salmon + 2 tablespoons lemon juice squeezed on salmon + 1 chopped or ground garlic head + 1 cup fresh chopped asparagus
Option 3 - Boiled potatoes with salad (recommended)
2 medium potatoes + salad (mix canned cabbage, cabbage and salad)
In addition to water, you can drink the following drinks:
- Coffee with almond milk;
- Green tea;
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (highly recommended)
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, just do not buy in the store, squeeze yourself and do not add sugar, drink as is.
Okay, now I have a diet plan. What's next?
Now that you have an effective diet plan, in addition to a healthy diet, one more thing to do is exercise.
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it may seem.
If for some reason you haven’t exercised regularly in the past, there are always ways to burn calories without going to the gym.
If you’re not far away, you can start replacing public transport on foot or climbing stairs instead of the elevator.
Cycling, jogging or jogging is also a great choice for exercise. The point is to start the process of burning calories and speed up the removal of fat from the body.
Remember, you only have seven days to lose 5 pounds.
To do this, you will need to show your will and become as active as possible these days. Let’s start with aerobic exercise and then move on to strength training to strengthen the muscles.
When you start exercising, fat will be used as energy, it is burned, and the muscles will become stronger and stronger, the body will start burning more calories during sleep.
Regular exercise will help maintain optimal oxygen levels in the blood, supply nutrients to the body's tissues, improve the cardiovascular system and blood circulation. You can also remove the lower abdomen, sides and generally improve muscle tone.
All of these things are very important to achieving your goal.
Note: If you are taking any medications on a regular basis, be sure to talk to your doctor before following this diet or exercise.
And what about dietary supplements?
When it comes to dietary supplements, it can be difficult to find the best product.
In fact, there are supplements that can help reduce hunger, while others are not helpful.
One of the best weight loss supplements you can find is L-carnitine, which helps burn more fat cells. But he only works in conditions of active physical activity. If you are planning to pick it up and just lie on the couch, then it is better not to waste money.
The essence of this supplement can be described as follows: in sports, the body consumes 1 fat cell without L-carnitine, and with it 2. The numbers are conditional for example. But that is the essence of the process.
And yet you need to remember that this is not some kind of magic powder, but just an aid to your own efforts.
With daily consumption, diet and exercise, you are guaranteed to lose 5 kg per week. It is a very powerful combination that will help burn the accumulated fat and prevent its further accumulation.
High intensity training for fast results
Remember we talked about physical activity before?
It is no coincidence that we return to the topic, because in just a week we want to lose as much as 5 kilograms and be as safe as possible for our health.
Let's look at what we already have:
- An effective diet plan.
- Natural food additives to speed up processes.
What is missing?
And organized training programs aren’t enough for this week. Yes, you can run or even take a walk in the woods, but it is better if you engage in systematic strength training.
Every time you engage in a high-intensity or resistance workout, your body gets rid of excess carbs and water.
Studies show that a 5- or 10-minute high-intensity workout can be five times more effective than a set of regular exercises.
Some important tips
- Diet Sunday - Research shows that you are more likely to succeed if you start on a Sunday than on any other day. According to research, the worst day to follow a diet is Tuesday.
- Let the contents of your plate be bright and colorful - if you think your food is colorless and dull, you know what to do: we’ve described a wonderful diet of various vegetables for the week above.
- Use a large fork to help you eat less: Researchers have found that a large fork is more focused on how much you actually eat than a small one.
- Don’t watch the culinary delights - the many delicious dishes prepared on TV can make your weight loss journey difficult. Try to eliminate as much interference as possible.
- Control the amount of starch in your diet by eating as few starchy foods as possible, such as cereal bread, potatoes and brown rice, according to the diet plan above. Avoid other types of carbohydrates on the table as this can raise your blood sugar and make you feel hungry.
- Eat cereals to quench your morning hunger - bring a portion of oatmeal to work so you can have a snack and avoid anything high in sugar.
- Make yourself a healthy snack - best with nuts, carrots, tomatoes and whole grain bread.
- Store almond milk in the refrigerator - remember that you want to lose 5 kilograms a week, so avoid any animal fat. It is better to drink almond milk without sweeteners if you feel very hungry, especially at night.
- Make sure you get protein with every meal - be it nuts, chicken or tuna, the protein you need to burn fat and speed up your metabolism.
- Keep a basket of washed fruits and vegetables in your kitchen so you can eat less. They have fewer calories and at the same time provide you with all the necessary nutrients your body needs.
- However, avoid fruits that are high in sugar, such as bananas, pineapples, and cherries. Choose less sweet fruits like kiwis, raspberries, cranberries, avocados and olives.
- Be prepared to say no - no matter what diet you follow (be it kefir or buckwheat), you will somehow be tempted to pamper yourself with that little cake. And yet, when you are offered all these delicious things, just give up and let them know thatnow you are trying to lose 5 pounds in 7 days. People respect those who have a goal and stubbornly strive for it.
- Let your family and friends know that by setting your goals for family and friends, you will begin to feel responsible for what you say because they expect you to keep your word. This will prevent you from making bad decisions and will actually make you stronger.
- Don’t let the past get in the way - if you’ve tried a weight loss plan before and it didn’t work, don’t let failure hurt your future. Everyone makes mistakes, so forget any plan or system you’ve tried before. This time you can achieve everything if you adapt your mind, heart and strength to it.
frequently asked Questions
Many readers and subscribers have asked questions about this diet. Below is a question and answer section that should help you find the answer to your question.
Is it possible to drink alcohol with this diet?
No, give up alcohol altogether as it will not allow you to reach your goal.
I feel dizzy before bed and hungry, what should I eat?
Eat fruits or vegetables. They will create a feeling of satiety for the rest of the night without adding calories. As mentioned earlier, try to avoid high-sugar fruits rather than low-sugar fruits.
Others get results with this diet, why don’t I do it?
Remember that everyone is in a different starting condition, so it is important to understand that your physical condition will naturally affect the results you achieve. If you have any health problems, be sure to talk to your doctor before starting weight loss work.
I want to lose more than 5 kg. Can I continue with the plan after the week?
Yes, the duration of the plan can be extended, but if you want to lose more weight, it is best to do it for 2-3 weeks, then take a break, and then another two weeks of dieting.
I’m already in the middle of the week and not losing weight. What should I do?
Don't stop. Need to finish in a week. Everyone has a different metabolism, so results can vary.
Do not eat less food than recommended in the plan as this will affect the effectiveness of the diet. Some people need time to get used to the changes and the results.
Can I replace rice with something?
You can eat potatoes, buckwheat or quinoa instead of rice.
And now - get to work!
Now that you know how to quickly lose a few extra pounds, it’s time to start exercising and see the result.
You are embarking on an exciting journey. So your body and mind will have to be prepared for the trials and temptations you will face.
For those who put their mind, heart and will into something, nothing is impossible. Just get started and you will be amazed at what you have achieved!