Around us are many miracle diets and very little common sense. The voice in your head whispers to you that a diet consisting only of yoghurt and fruit... probably not the best option. He also tells you that the best way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume
Everything he tells is true! And for this we need to move a little more And a little more care of your diet.
Here is a list of things you need to do to no longer wonder about how to lose weight quickly at home.
Follow the diet
1. Balanced diet
Will the sport lose weight if you eat wrong? You work, burning calories in the gym, but it does not excuse you from a wrong diet. Here are some simple tips.
- Replace simple carbohydrates complex. Complex carbohydrates such as cereals, brown rice, potatoes, nuts contain a lot of fiber, so that even in small servings, they permanently eliminate the feeling of hunger.
- Make no mistake: the consumption of fat does not make you fat. Fat is a necessary part of the diet.
- Remember that protein is vitally important.
- Focus on three elements - carbohydrates (complex), proteins and fats. They should all be in the diet.
- Cook in butter or coconut oil.
2. The rhythm diet
Important rule – do not skip meals! Eat four times a day: morning, noon, 4 PM and 8 PM. This will accustom your body to a certain rhythm power. If you want to lose a few pounds, you need to eat certain types of food at different times of the day.
3. The energy in the morning, light meals in the evening
What to eat to lose weight?
- In the morning - rye bread, cereal (not too sweet, for example, muesli or bran), kiwi or grapefruit, yogurt 0%... Breakfast should energize!
- For lunch eat complex carbohydrates, e.g. whole grain pasta, rice, quinoa or bulgur. Them perfectly suited to white meat or fish.
- In 16 hours – small snack: slice of bread + a fruit.
- After 17 hours of eating carbs is not recommended. For dinner you can cook fish, omelette or vegetable soup.
Before exercise will not prevent small protein bar. Bring mineral water or sports drink – they will help you to cope with the load.
4. Cut the sugar if you can't give it up
When it comes to sugar, it is very important to know the measure. The rejection of sugar is the fastest way to lose weight. First and foremost you have to realize that 90% of your food contains sugar, and this little monster is making a generous contribution to the weight gain.
No one can completely get rid of sugar – Yes and no! Intake of natural sugar is natural to the body, but refined harmful to health.
5. Drink green tea
Green tea is one of the most useful drinks. It contains huge amounts of antioxidants that promote fat burning and speed up metabolism.
The best time for tea after Breakfast and lunch, because at this time there is the highest speed of metabolism. Green tea promotes better digestion.
6. Use whey protein
Whey protein is a very nutritious food that you long time will not feel hunger. This helps you avoid harmful snacks and helps to reduce the level of body fat. Observations show that people who regularly use whey protein, generally consume less calories.
Contrary to popular belief, this protein is not only for those who are seriously involved in sports. It is also recommended for daily consumption for people with low and medium physical activity.
7. Don't eat fast food
You never cease to wonder how to lose weight quickly, but constantly eating fast food? The less in your diet such food, the less you consume calories. You may think that food from fast food is very convenient, but there are a number of reasons why it is abandoned.
Fast food and carbonated drinks (Cola, Pepsi) and snacks is the food with "empty calories". It has no biological value and while it is VERY high in calories! From of snacks – one harm. But they are very tempting, so we suggest to abandon them gradually. If this is difficult, try to prepare the same dishes at home from low-calorie ingredients.
8. Drink water with lemon and honey in the morning
Waking up, drinking a Cup of warm water with honey and lemon. It's not hard and effectively in the fight against obesity. This drink speeds up the metabolism, and drinking it on an empty stomach, you are setting your body on fat burning mode in the morning.
9. Eat fruit, not drink
The juice is often called a useful product, but it is important to remember that it is not specific to low-calorie drinks. 250 ml of orange juice contains 110 calories, which is equivalent to two oranges. Few of us eat for a day, two fruits, but if we take it in juice, we usually drink more than one glass!
10. Drink water instead of other drinks
Water contains no calories. When you are thirsty, drink water instead of juices and soft drinks – and let it become a habit!
11. 10 minutes of sports every morning
The exercises in the morning – an ancient invention, which is not challenged. Sports home may consist of a short program of simple exercises that won't take more than 10 minutes. Do them every morning before Breakfast.
Sports do not have to purchase special equipment. Pick up a bottle of water of 500 ml, spread them apart and make a circular motion to tone your biceps. And so on!
Your task – to make such a charge in the morning habit. Let it be to you as natural as drinking a Cup of coffee, take a shower or brush your teeth. Morning exercises tone the muscles and give a boost of energy and adjusts the body to the active calorie consumption.
12. 20 minutes of running in the evenings
Daily Jogging is good medicine for those after work starts to take root in the sofa. You can run in the yard, in a Park or at home on a treadmill. A single 20-minute jog will change little in your life, but a short daily workout will bring results very soon, because running is one of the most effective sports to lose weight!
13. Yoga in the morning
The sun rises above the horizon, you awaken to the birds singing and you Wake up well-rested and fresh. Don't you think that this picture fits very well with the morning yoga session? Lovely and very modern alternative to charging.
Morning yoga speeds up the metabolism, preparing the digestive system to help the body faster to consume carbohydrates and fats.
14. Do cardio activity
It is impossible to imagine effective weight loss without cardio. The simplest thing to engage in cyclic sports: running, Cycling or swimming. But we are promised that the house will not have to go. Here are a few cardio exercises that you can perform right in front of the TV:
- Jumping rope: boxers are big fans of the rope, because it allows you to quickly get rid of calories. Jump is not only fun, but also useful: it strengthens the muscles of the buttocks and shapes the thighs. It would be a mistake to miss this opportunity.
- Ellipsoid or Cycling: lessons on the simulator will require you investment, but if you are going to do regularly, the costs will soon pay off.
- Stepper: this simple device will help to bring the body in shape and although you can hardly believe it will help to burn a lot of calories.
- HIIT, or interval training: if you have little time, but you still want to lose weight and attain a beautiful body, these exercises for you! Their essence is that you alternate exercises at a high pace with a short recovery time: e.g. 20 seconds of pushups, 15 seconds of rest.
15. Get to work/school by bike or on foot
If your place of work/study or store – two-three stops away from you, no need to go by bus or car. Decide once and for all to walk where it is easy to walk. For distances more use the bike.
16. Bodyweight exercises
Exactly! You can lose weight doing absolutely no equipment, using only your own weight! There are many methods and techniques of weight loss, and they are all based on the same exercises:
- Some burpees: a very effective exercise for burning fat! Popular in cross training, this exercise works the muscles of the whole body, combining squats, push-UPS and jumping. In just a few seconds of this exercise you will be absolutely exhausted! Over time, however, it will be easier. Some burpees develops not only the muscles is a great cardio workout. All in one!
- Pushups: this exercise is familiar to all. To vary the classic push-UPS, try different ways to put in the hands. If you still difficult to perform this exercise, lean not on your toes and on my knees.
- Squats: the perfect exercise for the hips. To complicate exercise, change its pace and length.
- Strap: very useful for abdominal muscles, bark, buttocks and the press. Task – to hold the position for 30-60 seconds. Not too easy, and therefore calories burned!
To get into the pool today is not a problem, they are in any city. We all know how nice it is to soak in the water, but don't forget that you can still swim! If you really want to lose weight, but the thought of exercises like push UPS and jumping unbearably, why not try to lose weight in water?
Swimming is a healthy alternative! It trains all the body and at the same time harmless for the joints, unlike exercises on land. Moving in the water, you have to provide considerable resistance to water: any push, stroke or step requires your muscles efforts. And this is the perfect training conditions!
18. Nordic walking – between fitness walking and Jogging
Nordic walking is an outdoor sport and recreation. Note: this type of walking involves more than just moving and putting one foot in front of the other! It uses special poles similar to trekking poles, which help to move faster, using all muscle groups. Unlike Hiking, Scandinavian walking sticks keeping a little behind, as when skiing, not the front.
Nordic walking burns up to 40% more energy than ordinary walking. It develops not only the legs but also the muscles of the arms, chest and abs.
19. Running in place
This is a good exercise for athletes older. It consists of two parts: acceptance and movement.
So, first of all: adopting a desired position.
- Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart.
- Arms stretched along the body sides.
Second: the movement.
- Without moving, one at a time lift your heel from the ground.
- Keep your hand open or squeeze into a fist.
- Now start to run in place, gradually accelerating, lifting the knees slightly higher.
- Perform each exercise for 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds of rest. Repeat a few times.
Quick and easy steps
20. Use the stairs instead of the Elevator
Even small habits can help you in a big issue of losing weight. For example, walking up the stairs. If you go up/down the stairs several times a day, it can count as a workout!
21. Be active during the day
Arrange cleaning the house instead of watching the next episode! Wash the floors, wipe the dust, to hang linen, take out the garbage, go to the store, put the dirty mug n the kitchen, cook, walk the dog, play sports games more often! All this will make your life more active, and this is the main rule of losing weight people. And any healthy person!
22. Go to dances
Let the weight loss be fun! If on Fridays you go to the club to dance, don't stop! It's very promotes weight loss. Remember, however, that the gallons of beer during these dances will bring all efforts to nothing. You would think that it's not fun, but try to go for a lemonade (without sugar, of course!) during these night sessions.
23. Turn household chores into a workout
How to lose weight without leaving home? Easy! The sport starts with proper cleaning. Go to the store? On the way back up the stairs with the shopping in hand – try to distribute the weight evenly. Vacuum? Follow the posture. This will engage the abdominal muscles and buttocks.
24. Sleep 30 minutes more
You deserve it. A rested body works better + you'd be surprised how many calories are burned during sleep! You might think "little", but it's not. Your body uses energy even when you rest.
25. Set a goal to get rid of stress
Stress helps you gain weight – literally. When faced with a stressful situation, many people start to eat more or smoke. The best way to be nervous, smaller, better organize your life. Eat moderately, get rid of unnecessary things, find the balance between work and life, exercise and you will not notice how you become calmer.