The Japanese 14-day diet has become extremely popular with women looking to lose weight in recent years. This can be explained not only by its effectiveness, but also by the variety of diets, lack of material consumption, and short duration. Also, many are now interested in Japanese culture, believing that the ideal figure should be as slender and fit as Japanese women.
But to really lose weight on a Japanese diet, you have to be persistent. After all, it is low in calories, so the process of fat breakdown begins. This method of slimming is suitable for healthy people who want to lose a few extra pounds. Properly prepared and in accordance with all the rules, 14 days of such a diet will only benefit health. For those who want effective weight loss on a Japanese diet, it will be interesting to read this article. Here you can find out in detail the rules and peculiarities of its observance.
It is a salt-free protein diet, it is considered quite strict as it provides limited intake of fats and carbohydrates. The essence of this method of weight loss is high protein content. It helps to change the rhythm of metabolic processes in the body.
It is believed that the result of such a diet is stored for several years later. However, such a diet is difficult to follow, so it is important to adjust to dietary restrictions psychologically. The peculiarity of this weight loss method is that you don’t have to figure out what to eat. The chosen menu and scheme of the Japanese diet must be strictly adhered to.
It is important to have a strong hunger in the beginning. However, salt restrictions help get rid of edema and improve joint condition. The use of natural coffee and tea in the Japanese diet helps maintain efficiency.
Due to a special set of products, the Japanese diet is prohibited for 14 days in certain diseases. It is undesirable to adhere to it in patients with impaired renal function, as high levels of protein burden this organ. Due to the constant consumption of black coffee, the Japanese diet is unacceptable in patients with hypertension and hypotension. It is also contraindicated in people who work hard or have chronic liver, gastrointestinal or heart disease.
It is very difficult to follow the described diet, not every woman succeeds. But if you persevere, you will definitely get rid of a few pounds. Only now can you get problems with the digestive tract.
The fact is that drinking coffee on an empty stomach is highly undesirable. This can cause irritation of the lining of the stomach and, as a result, nausea and malaise. And because the diet is unbalanced, there is a high risk of exacerbation of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers). I note that the Japanese diet described here is strictly forbidden for people with cardiovascular diseases and metabolic disorders (diabetes, gout).
I also want to point out that there is another, less dangerous Japanese diet. This includes eating a lot of rice and fish. And following that other diet allows you to "sit" for a long time without worrying about your health. It has far fewer contraindications and a better effect.
To avoid confusion with diets, consult a nutritionist. Your doctor will tell you how to lose weight without compromising your health. And he will choose the optimal diet, not necessarily Japanese.
Only approved products should be used. Its effect is precisely based on the accuracy of compliance with all the rules:
- it is undesirable to confuse the days, it is better to use a table for this;
- it is very important to drink at least 1, 5 liters of water per day;
- you only need to eat three times a day, snacks are forbidden;
- in the morning you need to drink a glass of water on an empty stomach, it helps digestion well;
- the last time to eat no later than 3 hours before bedtime;
- diet is unbalanced and the body may be deficient in some trace elements, so supplementation with multivitamins is recommended;
- the Japanese diet is allowed to be consumed no more than 2 times a year for up to 2 weeks;
- it is very important to prepare properly for this: to organize a day of fasting on kefir and buckwheat;
- you need to get out of the Japanese diet correctly: with the gradual introduction of new foods, a full return to the previous diet is possible in about a month.
There are several 14-day Japanese diet menu options. You have to choose the one that suits you best and not deviate from the chosen scheme. A feature of the Japanese diet is that it is important to follow the original exactly. The list of allowed products is small, but they are all quite common and popular with many. Therefore, with a certain approach, it will not be difficult to follow the chosen diet for the entire 14 days.
What you can eat according to the Japanese diet:
- Milk and milk products;
- lean meat or fish;
- vegetables, preferably carrots, cabbage and zucchini;
- fruit is allowed in limited quantities, except for bananas and grapes;
- crackers or biscuits;
- olive oil;
- of the drinks they use tomato juice, green tea and natural coffee.
It is also important to exclude some foods from your diet:
- alcoholic beverages;
- bread and cakes;
Menu for every day
The most commonly used in this diet is the use of natural coffee or green tea without additives and sugar in the daily diet - a glass, a carrot or cabbage salad with olive oil and lemon juice, boiled eggs, fish or meat, stewed. vegetables. Sometimes a piece of low-fat cheese and crackers is allowed. About 14 liters of kefir and tomato juice should be drunk for 14 days.
All dishes should be cooked in a double boiler, meat and fish cooked, zucchini slightly fried. The portions are different each time, but 100-200 grams of meat and fish are usually eaten. And water can be consumed in unlimited quantities during these 14 days.
An example of a Japanese diet menu might look like this:
|1 day||You can only have a cup of black coffee for breakfast. For lunch - 2 eggs and a cabbage salad with butter. Drink a glass of tomato juice. Eat fish in the evening: Boil or fry lightly.|
|Day 2||In the morning, you can eat a rye bread cracker or cookies with your coffee. In the afternoon, make a cabbage salad and cook the fish. Cook lean beef for dinner and drink a glass of kefir.|
|Day 3||Breakfast is the same, and for a while, fry a little zucchini or eggplant in olive oil. Dinner is fuller this day: 2 eggs, beef and cabbage salad.|
|Day 4||In the morning, drink only a cup of coffee without sugar. For lunch, grate 3 carrots and make a Parmesan salad. Only 1 egg from protein food this day. In the evening it is allowed to eat 200-250 grams of any fruit except bananas and grapes.|
|Day 5||For breakfast you need to make a green carrot salad with lemon juice. Eat fish during the day, you can even fry it. Drink a glass of tomato juice. Only fruit for dinner.|
|Day 6||In the morning - a cup of black coffee. Boil chicken fillets for lunch and eat without salt. On this day, the salad is made from carrots and cabbage. In the evening - grated carrots with butter and boiled eggs.|
|Day 7||For breakfast, drink green tea without additives and flavorings instead of coffee. Only lemon is allowed. Eat 200 grams of beef a day, and any fruit for dessert. Boil the eggs for dinner and make a green carrot salad.|
|Day 8||Green tea is also in the morning. Prepare a cabbage and carrot salad for dinner. You can fill not only with oil but also with lemon juice. From the protein food this time - chicken fillet. The same salad is made for dinner, but you need to eat 2 eggs instead of meat.|
|Day 9||Have your coffee again for breakfast. Fry 200 grams of fish a day, drink tomato juice. Only fruit for dinner.|
|Day 10||In the morning a cup of black coffee without anything. For lunch, grate 3 green carrots and make a Parmesan salad. Beat 1 egg or eat alone. In the evening - fruit.|
|Day 11||Breakfast includes 2 biscuits with coffee. Fry the zucchini during the day and the dinner will be quite dense again: 2 eggs, 200 grams of beef and cabbage salad.|
|Day 12||Morning coffee with crackers. Cooked fish and salad for lunch. In the evening, eat 200 grams of beef and drink a glass of kefir.|
|Day 13||Only one coffee again for breakfast. But in the afternoon make a cabbage salad with carrots and boil 2 eggs. Wash everything with tomato juice. 200 grams of boiled fish for dinner.|
|Day 14||Morning coffee. For lunch - fish and salad seasoned with oil and lemon juice. Cook 200 grams of beef for dinner and drink a glass of kefir.|
It should be remembered that the Japanese diet should be left for 14 days gradually over a month. Initially, it is desirable to limit the use of salt, sugar and confectionery.
Women love the Japanese 14-day diet because it is very effective. Almost all reviews of his results indicate that they have managed to lose 7-8 kilograms. Most women who have lost weight following a Japanese diet complain that it was difficult to follow such a low-calorie diet for 14 days, and even felt weak in the first few days. But everyone loves the variety of delicious products and the duration of the result: if you don’t overeat, those extra pounds won’t come back.
Doctors' comments on the Japanese diet are more restrained. They find it very difficult and can cause metabolic disorders. Due to the low caloric content of food, a person experiences stress, so it is very important to have such a diet psychologically.
- First review, female, 46 m. : "A friend advised on a Japanese diet. This way of eating will be a gift from God for those who love seafood, meat and non-breakfasters. It is also allowed to include vegetables, kefir, cottage cheese, fruit in the diet. 6 kg in two weeks, not bad despite the fact that you normally eat your favorite food.
- Second review, woman, 31 m. : "The Japanese diet is not as terrible as it seems at first glance. Its essence is the consumption of protein foods and fiber in the form of vegetables. You can drink coffee and tea, and do not forget to consume at least 1, 5 liters of water (this is important). Especially importantto note that mineral water is allowed. I removed from the diet: salt, sugar, alcoholic beverages, starchy foods, candy. I lost 4 kg in two weeks and was always full. "
- Third review, woman, 29 m. : "I like the Japanese diet, I sit about every six months for about 14 days. Do not use for a long time. I always dilute protein foods with vegetables and fruits. . give up salt, not everyone can afford, but I replaced this spice with chopped seaweed. During the diet period I always lose weight over 6 kg. "